

Knitting w/orange yarn does wonders for the spirit. If you don't believe me, try it. It emits a vibrant energy. If someone spied in my window while I worked on this sweater I must have looked a tad crazy w/a constant grin pasted across my face. Its not quite pumpkin, day lily, or tangerine. Its a tasty concoction of all three. Sad for me I have not worn size 3-6 months in about 33 years, but happy for a January baby that will keep warm through the cold spring and the cool summer nights in Rochester. Boy or girl, right? The red buttons make it masculine, right? Tired of pink and blue.
2 comments:
Absolutely gorgeous! I love the one you made Blaise (of course I am partial to green and brown). He always looks so handsome in it!
Orange is perfect! It really could look great on a boy or a girl.
My knitting project is on hold for yarn :( Need something to occupy my hands in the meantime...
Post a Comment