Tuesday, December 16, 2008

my big three




songs of December--
-Have a Holly Jolly Christmas, Burl Ives
-Happy Christmas, John Lennon
-any Christmas song by Motown

hopes for the children--
-kind
-safe
-productive

new year wishes--
-smooth transitions
-optimism
-conviction

culinary desires--
-dark chocolate
-fresh fruit
-warm soup

pending projects--
-knit hats for 4 Jorgensen grandchildren
-getting familiar w/my "new" sewing machine
-making a gazillion Danish paper stars

challenges--
-letting go of the little
-accepting the here and now
-thriving within disorder

kid words
-handaburger
-convertigo
-preakingtend

gratitudes--
-good people
-positive health
-strong faith


1 comment:

Annette said...

We had a Christmas tree full of German stars that we made as kids. I've also had others make them for various craft projects.

It reminds me that I have a bunch of the paper left over and should make some for our tree (probably will be next year as I need to still make some gifts).