Friday, August 28, 2009

kisses to grow











Elijah is certain that kisses have made his sister grow so fast. I believe she's rapidly expanding as she is no longer confined by my uterine walls! The boys have been showering (bombarding?) her with love.

We were also fortunate enough to have Greg's mother in town for some days and then my sister Cathy's family.

Margaret is just such a wonderful treat. Its difficult to articulate the emotions and dreams that run through my mind when I gaze at my daughter. I keep singing the Stevie Wonder line "isn't she lovely...".

4 comments:

Annette said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Michelle R said...

oh Sarah, she is just beautiful!!

I sang the same song for several months (years) after Skye was born.

Having a daughter is truly something special.

I am so happy for your family that you have a healthy, happy, 'pink' baby!!!


Many blessings to you all!

I would love to come by one day and ooohhh and awwwwhhh :)

Sarah said...

She is lovely! Thanks for sharing your pictures of your beautiful family!

Christine said...

Loved the picture we got in the mail yesterday! Your family is beautiful!!! So happy for you guys.